Selling your home? How much do you think the appearance of your home may increase or decrease the value? Give us a call. We can properly clean your home, pool or patio area and driveway to get ready for your realtor’s showings and listings.
Give us a call we are trusted by many realty professionals in the Tampa Bay Area. Call anytime! 813-600-8043 First Response Pressure Wash
10 Tips to Improve Your Home’s Appearance Before Selling
- Clean up the yard. Your yard is the first thing people see. Pull the weeds, cut the grass, and add some new mulch. Spruce up the flower beds with some fresh flowers too.
- Pressure wash the exterior. Have the exterior of your home pressure washed. Also, your driveway, sidewalk, pool deck, cage, or patio need to be cleaned before showing your home. Your roof can also be low-pressure cleaned to make your home look like new. You’ll be surprised at how much of a difference it makes.
- Add a fresh coat of paint to your siding if needed. This can make the difference between someone stopping to look at your home and someone driving on by.
- Wash the windows. Dirty windows may not be noticeable from the street, but they’re glaringly obvious up close. Be sure to wash inside and out.
- Wash/repaint the interior Neutral colors make the best impression when showing your home. Don’t forget the interior doors – repaint them or clean them up especially around the door knobs.
- Declutter your home. Put some things in storage if necessary. An uncluttered room looks larger and more inviting.
- Thoroughly clean the floors. Have your floors professionally cleaned. Your carpets and your tile floors should be cleaned so the grout is clean and the carpet looks as good as possible. Replace the carpet/rugs if possible.
- Get a new shower curtain and toilet seat for the bathrooms. Again, these do not have to be extravagant, just new. Put out some towels to match so it looks thought out.
- Place vases of fresh flowers around the house. This will add visual appeal and a light, pleasant scent.
- Clean all appliances. Even older ones look better when they’re spotless.